Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thousands of fiber grass towel gourd water thousand fiber grass how water towel gourd. ??????

Thousand fiber grass towel gourd water The towel gourd hydrating effect is good, but fine fine grass towel gourd water, I used, television exposure early fine fine grass towel gourd water containing the chemical composition of the overweight, cause serious harm to the skin, my skin was sensitive, how do I dare to use like fine fine grass as water chemical composition towel gourd products tainted? Fine fine grass towel gourd I had wanted to go to water bought, but see many comments online net friend I dropped it, a lot of people say that often allergy, still under the banner of natural, it is chemical composition of the products. Thousands of fiber grass towel gourd water, my personal advice is to had better not use, wants to give skin moisture, want to choose the pure natural health products, I use is 100 � natural 【 remains Chun herbal 】 towel gourd lotion, it was a little chemical isn't add, even preservatives all have no, did the real 100 � natural, when you can smell light towel gourd taste, it's not add spices, this is pure natural plant extract, its hydrating effect is amazing, and some whitening, you can try, you will certainly like.

No comments:

Post a Comment