Thursday, May 24, 2012

I this year 20, but the skin is not good, dull skin, also like a long spot, I hope you can give me a suggestion about skin care products



With barley water, beauty Fan Bingbing said so. I now began to insist on barley lily white fungus soup to drink, and then with the rest of the water cooling face. White must not hastily, some instant whitening products are deceptive, which lost to heavy metals and hormone, pay attention to moisture and in tune. There should pay attention to do not often sun, pay attention to sun!
I am single eyelid girls yo, also hope the skin white, and attaining a good egg. Don't buy skin care products Oh, go to big shopping malls or counter to buy skin care products, but not the more expensive the better, are free to check on the net inside the composition, it is best not to buy fast whitening, have a side effect is not good.


http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment