Friday, October 14, 2011

My face is uneven skin how to do

My face is uneven skin how to do
You can learn from my experience oh ~ ~ since over 25 years of age, the skin condition is getting worse, a few years to face a lot of stain! In fact, my skin previously is very good, the pores are small, also quite white, often students colleagues envy. I'm looking for reasons, may be with me in the work environment and city of residence, I was working in the north, the sunshine is intense, these spots may be sunburn, I face the computer every day, day by day, more severe radiation! Found a reason to try to find a solution, I brush a few layers of cream, go to work to also try not to apply computer, spot is no more, but has been long out of the spot did not improve. Once, I and several female friends
Friends in the party, they recommended me a product http: / / can.baidu.com / ByCpw4CKM
Said from the internal skin care skin, they have been in use now. I will follow that they bought a cycle, who knows, I spot after a lot of light, people thought I was to go to beauty salons do laser freckle! I really happy, my colleagues see thought I was young, I also feel the skin white and tender. There is a taxi driver, I thought I just graduated! I still insist on taking, want to make their skin better. You can refer to the next, to see for themselves?
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment