Friday, October 14, 2011

Over thirty face have wrinkles, also a long face chloasma, friends are how to remove ah, 9pr, removing chloasma small folk prescription?

Whitening is a long-term process, the need for a long time to do
Want to whitening, usually pay attention to sun, I can recommend you use I used that money [ van white pink suit ], the effect is very good, I now the bedroom many friends are using this you can go to the official website of fansu net / Meibai website to have a look, but I usually very attention to diet above: eat cucumber, potatoes, tomatoes, black sesame and other moderate eating animal skin, chicken, beef, pig and so on improving the complexion, beauty and enhance skin elasticity. Drink plenty of water, eat less fried food, to keep the skin clean, this is a critical step in skin whitening, but also many whitening method based.
I hope you can help""
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment