Friday, October 21, 2011

Whitening food

Often drink lemon juice not only can whiten the skin, still can make melanin precipitation, achieve speckle effect. I am not afford expensive, but also afraid of the money, only taking placenta capsules. My choice was the sea sea Sili Sili placenta placenta capsules, I think the effect is also very good ah. I am used to lift, I just spent two months, wrinkles, fine is much, the wrinkles around the eye corners is a lot less, even the skin has become white, her husband said my several years younger. Although I do not know the stars the injection of placenta after all the effect how, I think I use sheep placenta capsule effect much better than I expected. So I am very satisfied, I hope you can help
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment