Friday, October 14, 2011

How does the skin whiten?? Have good cosmetics recommended? Give me a hand

Either the face or body, whitening is a gradual process,, not two or three days have a very significant change, should not use those containing lead and mercury products. I have a colleague in order to get promoted, often stays up late to work overtime, work hard, have a period of time was very ugly, the skin is very yellow, very old, she later used a sheep placenta capsule, about half a month, her skin is white magic up, looks very shiny. I in her effects of stimulation, also begin to use, because it is only found in Shanghai, so I ordered online several cycles. Now I use after about two weeks, the skin becomes very moisturizing, firming more elastic, white a lot of wish you also have beautiful skin
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment