Friday, October 21, 2011

How to get rid of the dark yellow

How to get rid of the dark yellow
Dark yellow skin is best not to stay up late, had better go to bed early, fried lit and easy to eat less, the daily sun protection is essential, cold hands and feet can take placenta capsules for promoting blood circulation. Because I always like constipation, occasionally will eat about treatment of constipation drug, did not think of taking sheep placenta of the very next day, I found my Poop into the black, slowly over a week's time, it returned to yellow. For a long period of time without constipation. The amazing thing is my acne is also not so crazy, colleagues said I good skin, acne is not so much, a lot of people beautiful. Http: / / can.baidu.com / rpnavvdes you can try this product conditioning will be an unexpected surprise
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment