Monday, November 21, 2011

Born how white body black? Do you have any good Suggestions? Do you have any good easy whitening method?

I was called from small three, the skin is very dark, my mom said I not born black, because when I was a child of sunshine * * * to black, ah, come to think crazy depressed! Because of the old man's house don't taken care of, I be hung up the small of three call! I grew up do not love to eat vegetables, my mom as long as said green vegetables is the whitening I will try very hard to eat. Ha ha. Listen to a somebody else say cucumber slice apply face and wiped her face white grape skins, I often use, often eat fruit, make my skin is still more exquisite, I also use some good maintenance products, such as the sea goat foetuses beautiful silk, capsule, every time I the leaves home, the somebody else all say me white than before, I also like a sense of achievement drop! All the details-http://can.baidu.com/ � � � ٶ Ȱ � 2

No comments:

Post a Comment