Thursday, November 24, 2011

Genetic freckles?

"Genetic freckles? Long time the disadvantages of facing the computer I've always know, like eye fatigue, dry, the body of sub-health and so on, of work for year I basic 10 hours daily to computer, fortunately I what uncomfortable symptom didn't appear, is the skin is a little black. While I am glad unceasingly, at the same time I found my forehead, bridge of the nose and eyelid director spot on both sides, number, a little point in a short time all risk out, look at the face that like flies excrement size of spots, color is yellow, slightly better than color of skin deep point, far look closely at is apparent. Which girls do not love? So I began to online around looking for the spot whitening products. That day when the spot product search found in sri SuBai through red suit has many people are paying attention to, because the attention of the proof can still more, so I know after think good, plant mention of pure Chinese herbal medicine, no side effects, and very profes! sional detailed instructions on treatment mechanism, product advantage describe it jolly well. I bought two boxes, probably with a box, I bridge of the nose on both sides of the color patch fades, the area also slowly in the narrow, was rough, oily skin condition has been improved. A month after the past, see his face in the mirror of the spot, bridge of the nose of the big patches has disappeared, now I from a spotted skin black woman and turned into a water tender white net of woman, the mood also become very cheerful. "

No comments:

Post a Comment