Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can the whitening food

Often drink lemon juice not only can whiten skin, still can make melanin precipitation, achieve the function of the spot. Personally, I use not expensive, and also fear the dozen, can only be taking goat foetuses grain capsule. I choose is sea silk beautiful sea silk li goat foetuses grain goat foetuses grain capsule, I think the effect also quite good ah. I am used to except knit, I just spent two months, on the face of the wrinkles is fine, the more the wrinkles around the eyes is a lot less, even the skin becomes white, her husband said I young several years old. Although I don't know the stars injection effect how exactly goat foetuses element, I think I'm using goat foetuses element capsule effect than I thought it would be good, so I'm quite satisfied with the hope can help you All the details-http://soucang.baidu.com/ � � � � 2

No comments:

Post a Comment