Saturday, November 19, 2011

The whole body after tanned quickly become white

Past my skin is more black, especially the summer was over will find that their skin is dark dark, into the autumn skin dry lack water, slowly as the President of the small wrinkles, is not that old but I did look very old, let a person look no spirit, sometimes husband are not willing to see my several more eye, I also feel very uncomfortable, so therefore I also tried method, used many more expensive brand cosmetics is how much effect didn't see, the foreign friend's sent back whitening products are also the effect is not big, do STH over and over again for a long time myself felt tired, but the woman is not o beauty, such skin how can let me have confidence to work have confidence about life, so I did not give up, have been looking for the opportunity to seek some good whitening products. I found a sea silk li's goat foetuses element, whitening effect obviously, also no side effects, and now my skin white and a lot of, the whole one also become young a lot? All the details-http://soucang.baidu.com/ � � ů � �

No comments:

Post a Comment