Friday, November 25, 2011

DHC fights blain whitening essence hua fluid,,,,,,,, excuse me DHC fights blain whitening essence is the best whitening essence?

DHC fights blain whitening essence I think DHC fights blain whitening essence liquid general, anyway, for me it is no effect, I was born with skin is black, because at ordinary times and to practice and to learn, on the face often will take a few small blain blain out, common saying says a white covered three ugly, the skin is dark yellow and breakouts let me become very humbled themselves, used in peacetime skin to taste is the whitening, but with a little didn't. DHC fights blain whitening essence, then I in taobao bought on the remains Chun herbal 】 anti-wrinkle whitening essence, at that time is their house 100 � natural do not contain any chemical composition logo attracted me, bought their house of acne removing the frost and whitening essence liquid with home, soon, days after blain blain down, the skin also become white and many, it is to let my unexpected, and the skin also become very tender. Especially the whitening anti-wrinkle extract liquid use really very good, can also fights blain oh. With Chun really is to use remains, later I will always use the remains of Chun things, hope they home more than a few protect skin to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment