Friday, November 25, 2011

Protect wet elite fluid moisturizing essence which is best.. ??????

Protect wet elite fluid I value the skin moisture, I choose to protect wet elite fluid is very picky, my skin is sensitive type so those who add chemical composition of all products I dare not use, chemical composition to the skin stimulation, especially sensitive model skin hard to bear, will be very sensitive, and chemical composition of moisture essence liquid easy to cause the skin is the loss of water, will lose moisturizing effect, cause skin grease secretion not balanced, will accelerate skin aging. Protect wet elite fluid, can to skin health and safety that can is good, I use of moisture essence fluid is 【 remains Chun herbal 】, it is the only one not added any chemical composition of � 100 natural product, to the skin is a little exciting all have no, it is from the pure natural herbs presented in essence, make the skin to obtain the very good absorption, also can promote skin blood circulation, supply the water for skin, and lock the moisture, has the very good moisturizing effect, use time you'll find the skin will become white water xi, even my mom said I skin is much better than before, remains Chun compendium of moistening essence liquid was designated as the world expo the health product, the world expo in many foreigners are using that style of pure natural moisturizing essence, you also to try, the effect is good will adopt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment