Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello! I would like to ask you to buy skin79 packing of the box is no other the fine print?

This problem I didn't pay attention to, because of my east east is friend to South Korea dragged the shop to buy, quality must be quality goods, he didn't pay attention to these details. The fact is, no matter how realistic again to packaging copy, bb frost, the quality of a material of imitation is. The cream body color slants folds of skin color, good push away, it's easy and skin joint, the key is fragrance, quality goods the smell is Korea's makeup inherent fragrance, makeup soon after lift, fake fragrance is very strong, and it is the very bad essence flavour, and paste color slants white some, this is my classmate an online to buy the fake and I contrast of the conclusion, the hope can help you. You can also go to music of the baby makeup the tao, treasure, store and see, his family had detailed true and false distinguish chart and authenticity skills respectively, the house of his is South Korea the shop of quality goods, usually, I didn't go to South Korea is bought ! in his house

No comments:

Post a Comment