Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I this year 20, but my skin is very bad, because before long smallpox smallpox not timely treatment, leaving a lot of smallpox in India, what method can improve my skin

1, every morning hollow drink a glass of water, eat a vitamin tablets a day, add a spoon of vinegar (diluted with water, do not drink ), drink a glass of milk every day, every day to eat a tomato.
In 2, a light diet, adequate sleep, which helps acne recovery, reduce the pigmentation. Eat vitamin C rich foods such as tomatoes, kiwi, can inhibit melanin.
These are friends summed up acne, I hope to help you. And I use the [ Rita ] go tea is, every day will be its use boiling water to brew, which supplements the daily drinking water, but also meets the requirements of my acne, shoot two hawks with one arrow. Now my skin smooth.
http://chinese-herbal-medicines-directory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment